Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Sewing Garage Sale is coming!

Time to mark those calendars again!  The Sacramento Chapter of the American Sewing Guild's Annual Garage sale is quickly approaching!

April 28, 2018
Orangevale Community Center
6826 Hazel Avenue
Orangevale, CA  95662
9:00 am - 1:00 pm

Get there early as the line starts forming at about 8:00 am!  

If you would like to sell some of your own items, please click on this link for more information.

After my big stash clean-out and re-org, I am selling a total of 171 items - which includes 145+ yards of fabric.

I've already boxed up everything I plan on selling this year before taking pics, but I thought I would show some of the garments I've made this past year from previous garage sale fabric purchases.  You can find some great fabrics at the sale!!!

Butterick 6377.  Three of these fabrics were purchased at the garage sale.

Vogue 1233.  Both the outer fabric and the lining were from the garage sale.


And my latest creation, Butterick 6168.

These are just a few of the garments I made this year using garage sale fabric.  You never know what you will find at the sale, but I'm going to try to contain myself this year.  Yeah right - who am I kidding there!  We'll see what I find!

Hope to see you there!

Happy sewing everyone!

Star


No comments:

Post a Comment